The course runs every weekday to acquire practical and useful Japanese. It is suitable for people who live in Japan, who need Japanese for work or who wish to study Japanese during a holiday.
A course completion certificate will be issued to students who have attended for more than 80% during a certain period.
*Shibuya School relocated to Iidabashi in October 2015.
Course Schedule / Tuition
- Registration fee + Tuition
Registration fee: 10,000 yen
*Textbook cost is not included in the tuition. Textbooks vary depending on the class.
- In case your schedule does not suit any of the below, please consult us for an advice.
April term, 2017
April term of Kyoto School are almost fully booked. Please make inquiries directly.
|April 10 – June 21
3 months: 48 times
|Apr. 29 –
Apr. 5 10:00
Apr. 5 14:00
Apr. 7 10:00
July term, 2017
July term of Kyoto School are almost fully booked. Please make inquiries directly.
|July 10 – September 22
3 months: 48 times
Aug. 12 - Aug. 20
Jul. 5 10:00
Jul. 5 14:00
Jul. 7 10:00
Monday to Friday (5 days/week)
9:15 - 12:30/13:30 - 16:45
(The lesson time will be informed after a level check.)
- Beginner to Advanced
- Take a Level Check Test prior to class.
- To take the Level Check Test on a different day, contact us and make an appointment.
No experience in studying Japanese or can hold greetings/travel conversations.
Understands easy Japanese needed to hold daily conversations and being able to communicate. (Shopping, inviting friends, asking directions, asking for permission, explaining past experience, etc)
Hiragana/Katakana, and can read and write about 50 to 300 kanji.
Able to speak formal or casual Japanese depending on the situation.
Can read and write about 300-600 kanji
Express own opinion or compose an essay.
Can read and write about 600-1,000 kanji
Cannot say that speaking is completely fluent and natural, but have no problem in daily life.
Can read and write about 1,000 kanji
Textbook cost is not included in the tuition. Textbooks vary for each class.
Please buy them at the school when your class has been decided after the level-check test.
- "Minna no Nihongo 1, 2" 2,700 yen each (incl. tax)
- "Kana Master" 1,620 yen (incl. tax)
- There is an excursion once every term (3 months).
- There will be an End-of-the-term test and school events such as presentation of learning achievement on the last month of each school term (June and September).
- Please contact each school for further details.
For each course, a course completion certificate will be issued to students who have attended for more than 80% during a certain period.
- Guest House
Please see here for details.