Business Japanese Class is a class where students aim to work for a Japanese company in Japan and overseas. Cultivating bridging human resources, which connect Japan and students’ country, deepen the understanding towards Japanese society and Japanese companies, as well as acquiring the Japanese ability and business manners needed to work smoothly. Employment Support Section will provide information on employment opportunities and assist you prepare for the company entrance exam, etc., and support your job hunting in Japan.
*This class does not secure your job.
- Short-term intensive class in order to get an offer for employment in 6months.
- Original curriculum with two pillars which are “comprehension to employment tests and job-hunting activities in Japan” and “improvement of Employability Skills”.
- Training Japanese communication skills to deal properly with various business situations.
- Teachers with abundant Business experiences*, professional teaching and supporting skills
*Major city bank, Leading Audio Visual equipment manufacturer, computer-related company of international capital etc.
April 2015– March 2016
Alexsolutions inc. (Education), Seishindo Medical Corporation (Pharmacy), Navix Co., Ltd. (Translation), Schenker-Seino Co., Ltd. (Logistics), MASH Holdings Co.,Ltd. (Apparel), Exo Travel Japan (Tourism), TBS TryMedia (Media), Nitto Denko Corporation (Maker), Hikari Tsushin, Inc. (IT). Saitama Resona Bank, Limited (Bank). Apamanshop Holdings Co., Ltd. (Real Estate). Canadian Solar Japan K.K (Solar Energy Generation). Interactive Communication Design (IT). etc. (in random order)
||Shibuya School (located in Iidabashi)
||April, July, October, January *course period: 6months
||Monday to Friday / 9:15 - 12:30
- Students who wish to find employment in Japan or work for a Japanese company
- Students who have graduated from a university
- Students who corresponds to any of the following (1) to (2)
(1) Has JLPT N2
(2) Has taken ARC Academy's Japanese exam and scored a certain grade
- Japanese Paper Test
(Those who have JLPT N2 are exempted from the paper test)
- Essay Test (approximately 400 words)
(A Skype interview will be arranged for applicants from overseas)
||Approximately 20 students
||Please refer to the brochure and the Entrance Procedure for Study Abroad Course.
||180,000 yen (3 months/1 term)
*The above fee does not include application fee, registration fee and textbook fee.
Main Content of Class and Schedule
- How to write a Resume, CV / Interview Manner
- Basic E-mail
- Self-promotion, Personal Statement
・Japanese Business Situation
( business analysis)
- Listening News
- Conversation (Politeness Expression)
JLPT N1 level of
Reading, Vocabulary and Grammar
In Japanese company
- Business Japanese
- Business manner
- Newspaper Reading
Comprehension (current events)
- Business Writing (in the office)
|Registering Employment Infromation Website
Companies Briefing Session
Apply to Companies
*There will be outdoor classes every term. Fee is included in tuition.
*There are opportunities to listen to real voice from business experienced people about the actual business field.
*There is a free option of internship at a company for those interested.
||9:15 - 10:45
||Pronunciation / Vocabulary, Listening Comprehension, Business Manner, Resume CV, Reading Comprehension & Discussion
(current affairs), Comprehensive Japanese(JLPT N1 level)
||11:00 - 12:30
||Comprehensive Japanese(JLPT N1 level), Business Conversation, Preparation for Job Interview, Business Situations
||Individual Career Counseling, Interview Practice
(located in Iidabashi)
|ARC Academy Sales Department
2-23-10 Koraku, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0004