Can the school introduce me a place for home stay or dormitory living?

Yes. Please contact each school's reception for more information.

How much living expense is required?

Living expense, including accommodation expense, is about 100,000-150,000 yen per month.

Can I work part-time job?

Student visa holders can work part-time up to 28 hours per week, if you have a "permission to engage in activities other than those permitted under the resident status". You cannot work if you come to Japan on a visa that does not include work permit.